The team at Backline Partners is on a mission to help entrepreneurs of consumer facing businesses adapt to the new realities of the Experience Economy, a concept first proposed in 1998 by B. Joseph Pine II and James H. Gilmore, two forward thinking individuals who have made a living challenging conventional business thinking.
We understand that in order for entrepreneurs to realize their full potential and position their companies for long term success, they need a unique blend of "institutional quality" expertise in key functional areas and fresh perspectives that strengthen customer engagement, loyalty and satisfaction.
Backline believes today's path to success lies in immersing customers in experiences that provide value above and beyond the core product or service offering.
Backline Partners takes a relationship first approach to helping entrepreneurs and growing businesses. We firmly believe that successful partnerships are driven by having the right people involved and working together as a team. Without equal influence and proper alignment of values and goals, it's much more difficult to build a successful and lasting business.
What We've Achieved
- Depth of experience and relationships across a variety of industry verticals.
- Unique ability to foster partnerships that allow for balanced collaboration, transparent communication and leveraging collective strengths.
- Understanding of how to best position emerging businesses for future growth, sale or strategic partnership.
- Track record of, and unique approach to, sourcing value enhancing opportunities.
- Ability to enter from scratch, and quickly understand, consumer facing industry segments. Proven experience in both the Live Events & Entertainment and Consumer industry verticals.
- Perspective that blends private equity investing with business management, operations and execution.
Photography provided by Unsplash